Unfortunately the 2019 Edelman Trust Barometer reported that financial services still remains the least trusted sector of all sectors. As the bedrock of any relationship is trust, it is crucial that steps are in place to rebuild it if client retention and referral rates are to increase.
While many companies make a substantial and important investment in technical training, those that are looking for a competitive edge need to understand how to build trust-based relationships.
What is this?
Using Stephen Covey’s ‘Speed of Trust’ model, this session offers insights on how trust works – how it is built, eroded, restored and fast-tracked.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Describe the 4 components of a trust-based relationship
- Assess the level of trust in their key relationships
- Understand where to focus their effort to build trust effectively
- Describe the 13 trust-building behaviours
- Assess their own trust-building behaviour
- Use this insight to create an action plan and develop their own trustworthiness
- Understand how to restore trust when it has been eroded
- Fast track trust when developing new relationships
How long is the session?
How many delegates can take part?