Increase your chances of getting a yes
We’re all in the business of influencing and persuading. By understanding some of the science behind persuasion and personalities, delegates will improve their chances of buy in, change and success.
Who is it for?
It is ideal for those in sales roles who need to influence and persuade colleagues, clients and prospects. It has been delivered to brokers, senior business development professionals and sales co-ordinators in insurance companies as well as senior managers – who understand that influence is at the heart of leadership.
What will it cover?
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the 4 main personality styles and understand what motivates each of them
- Use the insight to identify the personality styles of their key stakeholders – and those that they struggle to get along with
- Adapt their style of communication to improve their chances of success.
- Avoid switching people off
- Recognise the six scientifically-proven principles of persuasion
- Discern which of the six principles will be the most effective with each personality style
- Apply the principles of persuasion and influence to relevant challenges they face.
How long is the session?
The workshop is 3 hours, the taster talk is an hour
How many can take part?
Up to 12 in the workshop. Unlimited number for the talk.
Contact us if you need:
You may also like:
“Melissa has opened my eyes as to how to use internal and external contacts to help me contribute and achieve at a higher level.”Head of Design of a major publisher