Increase loyalty through service
In the highly competitive commoditised insurance market, it’s service that differentiates you, builds loyalty and creates advocates. Understanding how to tailor communications and strengthen relationships can make a huge difference to clients’ experience and their perception of your service.
Who is it for?
It is relevant for all client-facing roles. The session’s focus is on strengthening relationships and enhancing the quality of these interactions rather than how businesses might devise client service strategies.
What is this?
This session is a chance for delegates to step out of the busyness of day to day and reflect on the relationships they have with their key clients and stakeholders. It’s an opportunity to review how well they know them, how they can build better rapport and how they can create more opportunities to surprise and delight them. The content of the course will be tailored to participants’ needs however it is likely to include the following:
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
- Describe the 7 things that all clients want
- Recognise the 4 main personality styles
- Assess their own dominant style
- Adapt their style in order to build rapport
- Demonstrate empathic listening
- Use words that work
- Create a positive first and last impression – especially on the telephone
- Use 5 strategies for getting their point across
- Apply this insight to a typical interaction or client journey to ensure that clients’ needs are being anticipated and met.
- Address challenges that working with other personalities can present
How many delegates can take part?
Up to 12
What have others said?
“Melissa has delivered training for our staff at various business levels. The training can easily be tailored to suit the business areas and Melissa takes ample time to understand the business objectives and adjusts the training accordingly thus making a bigger impact on the relevance and learning outcome for our staff.” Paula Cook Head of Client Services, Marsh