Our online soft skills courses are the perfect alternative to our in-person training and will cover all of the same subjects. We are currently developing a learning platform and are excited to bring you the best soft skills courses available. The first one is
Communicating for Impact:
5 steps to increased engagement, trust and efficiency
It’s aimed at paraplanners, support staff, financial planners and advisers who want to increase their engagement through simpler, clearer and more concise client communications.
Each module will include principles, tools and exercises so that you apply what you’re learning.
- Attention: make sure people read what you write
- Action: get your requests actioned without chasing
- Articulate: convey technical concepts so that your clients understand them first time
- Axe: know what to leave out so that you’re concise, client friendly and compliant
- Assemble: structure and layout your letters, emails and reports so that they get read and replied to quickly
Bonus module – On Screen Impact: how do I convey confidence and trustworthiness in virtual meetings? Dos and don’ts to make a good impact, earn trust and make your case.
Bonus – Client Communication Toolkit: This contains email subject lines, suggested phrases to encourage clients to honour deadlines, templates for meeting requests, post-meeting follow up letters/emails and scripts for introducing yourself at meetings so that clients understand what you do.
If you would like to join the waitlist for our online courses, the best way to be first to know when they arrive is to join the Motem mailing list using the contact form below..